A great way to connect with the New Mexico Geospatial Community virtually, and to share knowledge and resources.
Subscribe to the NMGEO Discussion List below:
Look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org after clicking the Subscribe button to verify your email address.
To reach everyone subscribed to the NMGEO List, send an email to: email@example.com. Please make sure to include a concise, descriptive subject line, for example:
- Looking for data sources
- Upcoming GIS training
- QGIS/ArcGIS question
- GIS Job posting
- Do not carry out personal attacks against other subscribers. Please be civil and let others have their say. Be kind.
- Only post to the discussion list if it contains information that all subscribers can benefit from.
- Limit your discussions to geospatial topics.
- Include a signature tag on your messages, stating your name and affiliation.
- Be mindful of subscribers’ inboxes. Post informative, meaningful messages and avoid sending short courtesy emails such as “thank you!” or “I agree” to the entire discussion list. When responding to NMGEO posts, please include the entire NMGEO listserv in your email message only if you believe your response would be beneficial to the list membership. Otherwise, limit your response to the original poster.
- Do not send administrative emails to the discussion list, e.g. “please unsubscribe me.” Unsubscribe requests can be performed through the NMGIC.com website or by contacting the list administrator via email.
NMGIC maintains the right to remove NMGEO subscribers at any time and for any reason.